Excitement!

Have you ever found something that you find to be super exciting?! This Summer I have been doing lots of preparation for my future. I spent hours cleaning and organizing the goodies I have collected over these last few years for my future classrooms.
This picture is just a small portion of everything! Boy have I collected a TON of stuff.

While sorting through my materials, I began to get antsy at the idea of having my own group of kiddos, my own classroom space and my own opportunity to make a huge difference in the world. I have been working at the preschool still, and still absolutely love it. I have grown to love some of those munchkins like my own! I began nannying again three of the most wonderful girls in the entire world. And I have been working on two classes for my Master's degree online; Classroom Management and Autism. The combonation of these four things just makes me SO DARN EXCITED TO BE A TEACHER! I am so grateful that I have chosen this profession. I am lucky to say that I love what I do and I am genuinely excited to have an opportunity to continue to do it in the future.

I have been back and forth on continuing my education and getting my Master's degree right away, or waiting and getting a job first. Recently, I have been doubting that choice to continue my education because I am yearning to take a place in the field with the rest of my profession. But then when I stop and think about all of the marvelous students I will have the opportunity to work with because of my degree in Special Ed, I know I am making the right decision. Getting into the classroom can wait another 6 months.

I hope that there is something out there for you that is exciting. Whether it is a hobby, job, or TV Show; enjoy those moments where you are perfectly content doing exactly what you are :)

Comments