Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Pretzel Cookies!

Nom! I have been trying out lots of new recipes recently. I made these for the superbowl and dang they were tasty! I have such a salty/sweet tooth so they were perfect. The original recipe said you could use whatever type of sugar cookie recipe you had. I was pooped out, so I bought a tube of the Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough! Here is the recipe:


Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Pretzel Cookies!




Ingredients
-1 batch of Sugar Cookies (1 tube of refrigerated cookie dough)
-1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
-1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
-1/2 cup broken Pretzel pieces
-Sea Salt to top


Directions
1. Make cookie dough (or let cookie dough sit out on counter until soft).
2. Mix in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and pretzels with hands into dough.
3. Roll/smash dough into balls and place on pan. (My recipe made 24 cookies).
4. Sprinkle the cookies with the Sea Salt.
4. Bake at 350*  for 10-12 minutes. Hint: I wanted to take the cookies out at 10, but they did not look done, so I gave them a few more minutes. But when they cooled they got pretty hard. So it is okay to undercook them (or so they appear to be).

My batch was gone in 2 days. (I only had 3 because I am trying to be "healthy" but they were SO good!)

Comments