World's Best Buffalo Chicken Dip

As stated previously, I am quite the connoisseur of appetizers. I have probably tried about 10 various recipes for Buffalo Chicken dip. This one was from my sorority cookbook and is seriously to die for. As soon as I set it out, it is usually gone in about 5 minutes! This is a serious keepers. Thanks Heather Maggi for sharing this stellar dip with the world! :)

World's Best Buffalo Chicken Dip!


Ingredients
-8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
-1 can of canned chicken (usually about 13 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce
-1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
-2 cups shredded Colby Jack Cheese
-Tortilla Chips for dipping!

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Mix cream cheese, chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and half of the cheese in a shallow glass baking pan. (I usually use a 2 quart dish)
3. Sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese on top of the mixed dip.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
5. ENJOY!

*I recently have been mixing all of the colby jack cheese into the mix and prefer it that way actually!

Comments