Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Cake Mix Cookies

Before our tailgate a few weeks ago, I was in quite a panic when I realized I did not have a few necessary ingredients to make the bars I wanted. So I improvised and holy smokes these cookies were pretty darn tasty! :) I am all about using things I already have in my pantry!


Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Cake Mix Cookies


Ingredients
-1 box Yellow Cake Mix
-2 Eggs
-1/3 cup Oil
-1 Small bag (snack portion) or about 1 cup Pretzel twists, crushed
-1 Cup Chocolate Chips
-1 Cup Peanut Butter (I love crunchy, but you can use regular!)

Mix the above ingredients together. Spoon onto cookie sheets. I sprinkled sea sat on top, but that is your call! Then bake for about 10 minutes at 350*.


My mouth is salivating just thinking about these bad boys. Yum!

Comments