We Are....... Headed Back to School!

Well - The newly established Cozads have quite an announcement (and no- no babies yet, even though Auntie Kelly is pulling for that!)

We will be relocating to State College this Fall so I can begin working towards earning my Doctorate in Special Education!!





This has been a long time bucket list/career goal of mine, and I am proud to say it will be coming true! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. I am receiving a grant called TIPS (Training in the Professoriate for Special Education) that will help fund my education. The goal of the TIPS program is to produce highly trained and prepared individuals with the necessary research knowledge and teaching skills to be successful professors in special education. So once I graduate (in 3-4 years) I will be trained to be a professor and conduct research in Special Education. An excellent professor once told me that the reason she left classroom teaching to become a professor, was so she could affect more children's lives in the long run. Now that dream is becoming a reality for me.





I have been lucky to have had so many supportive individuals who have helped me along the way- many teachers, family members, parents, and friends. For all of your eternal love and support I am ever grateful. Most of all, thanks to my amazing husband, Dustin, who has been so incredibly supportive of this entire process (and pending move!) He has been such an all star and we are both so excited to see what our future holds. So bear with us as we move our entire house some 150 miles within the next month - things are going to get a bit crazy!


We Are..... 

Comments