Pumpkin Cookies

I found this recipe on Pinterest, and decided to take a slightly healthy twist on it. I doubled the batch to make about 50 cookies. I also made mine a bit larger than I would have anticipated and used mini-chocolate chips! I have already eaten 3, they are SO tasty! Enjoy :)


Ingredients
-1 c. Pumpkin Puree (1/2 of a small can)
-3/4 c. Sugar in the raw
-1/2 c. Oil
-1 Egg
-2 c. Whole Wheat Flour
-2 tsp. Baking Powder
-1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
-1/2 tsp. Salt
-1 tsp. Baking Soda
-1 tsp. Milk
-1 c. Chocolate Chips
-1 tsp. Vanilla

Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 375*.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix pumpkin, sugar, oil, and the egg.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
4. Slowly add dry mix to pumpkin mix.
5. Mix in milk and vanilla
6. Slowly mix in the chocolate chips.
7. Spoon onto a cookie sheet in tablespoon sized cookies. The cookies spread a little but mostly puff up.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!

The original recipe I adapted is  here .

Comments