Oh Boy! Our Pittsburgh Baby Shower


Adorable invite from Etsy
We were so incredibly blessed to be able to celebrate our little man in Pittsburgh with family and friends! Between my mom Kathie, sister Kelly, and mother-in-law Lisa, they did a fabulous job planning and executing our shower. We served Mexican food (my fav) and a wonderful time was had by all. Baby C is so incredibly lucky to have so many amazing people in his life. The amount of love in the room was just overwhelming! Instead of blabbing on about the shower, I am going to post some pictures. One thing we did that I loved was ask for books instead of cards. I love to read and I really hope baby C loves reading too! Here is the little note we put in with the invites.

Photo board with our baby pictures on it!
Pittsburgh Popcorn - Oh Boy- Lauren is ready to POP! Thanks for helping us celebrate!


Guess the Legos & late night diapers
Wishes for Baby
Perfect little man cookies made by Alex at Kinetic Cookies!
Real Cake
Diaper Cake
McM teacher friends!



Mexican food: Make you own tacos, rice, Queso from Moe's, Chili, Chicken Tortilla Soup
Nutter Butter buddies Lisa made


Awesome diaper cake from Gina!
My little helpers!
The neatest gift - a clothesline with lots of outfits from Grandma, Aunt Kay & Aunt Kim!
Love Paige's laugh <3
Very special Penguin artwork from Kelly Borra



I cannot thank everyone who helped prepare, celebrate, and love on Baby Cozad near and afar. We are so grateful for you all and can't wait to meet our little guy and share him with you all soon! <3

Comments