Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip


As many of you know, If I had to chose one type of food to live off of for eternity, it would be appetizers/dips. I could eat dips forever. There are so many varieties and they are all so tasty. I was looking for something simple to make for a dessert-ish dish and stumbled upon this recipe. I tweaked it to include a few healthier options. As much as I love Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad, sometimes it is difficult to make if you aren't having a ton of people around to eat it. Not to mention the pretzels get soggy if you don't eat it the day of. This dip will last awhile and tastes just as good!



Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip

Ingredients
-1 bar low-fat Cream Cheese
-1 tub lite Cool Whip
-1/3 c. Sugar
-1 t. Salt
-1/2 c. chopped strawberries, and 2 T chopped strawberries for topping
-2 T. Strawberry Jelly/Jam
-Pretzels to dip

Directions
1. Mix the cream cheese, cool whip, sugar, salt, strawberries, and jelly in a mixer.
2. Refrigerate the dip until ready to serve.
3. Top with addition 2 T chopped strawberries and serve with pretzels!



*I halved the recipe for a smaller group :)

Comments